Alexis Sanchez ready to run his Arsenal contract down and wants to stay in London

ALEXIS SANCHEZ says he wants to run his Arsenal contract down and admits he could join another London club when he leaves.

By CHARLIE PHILLIPPE
Sanchez is demanding a huge pay-rise to around £250,000-a-week and has cut an increasingly frustrated figure at Arsenal in recent weeks.

Chelsea have since been linked with a summer move for the forward.

Antonio Conte has made the 28-year-old his No 1 target.
And now Sanchez has given Chelsea hope of a deal, by insisting he wants to stay in London if he does leave Arsenal.

“I am happy in London and I hope to finish my contract at Arsenal,” Sanchez said.

"I want to stay in a winning team and keep playing in the same city.
“I want to play in a team that has aspirations.

“I’m 28 years old, I still have a lot ahead of me.

“I am a player who takes great care of himself.”

Comments